GET ORGANISED with a super stylish Delfonics 2013 Diary!
Uniball Power Tank Eco Ballpoint Pen
The Uniball Uni Power Tank is the heavy duty ball point pen. It writes clearly in any position, on almost any surface and has a retractable (and refill-able!) stainless steel 1mm tip.
Best of all, the Power Tank Eco is made with 55% post-consumer materials, making it the most environmentally friendly pen around! The grip is made with recycled sawdust and resin and has a nostalgic scent of pencil shavings which needs to be smelled to be believed and the body of the pen is made from recycled PC.
This retractable ball point pen can write upside down, in extreme cold and even on wet paper using Uni Super Ink (in black) with refills available.
- INK: Ball Point, Black, Uni Super Ink
- TIP: 1mm Stainless Steel
- GRIP: Post Consumer Material Sawdust & Resin
- FEATURES: Made with 55% Post Consumer Materials, Writes upside down and on wet paper
- Made in Japan
- Don’t forget to check out the rest of the brilliant Uniball range! Perfect for Paper and all other kinds of writing.
- Need some new pens? Check out our hand selected range of pens
staff favourite – Mark
“It’s not as nice as a Lamy pen. I am trying to write properly with a fountain pen but as my grade 3 teacher knew all too well, penmanship has never come easy to me. Anyway, this is a great work pen, made from 55% recycled plastic and also with a grip of recycled pencil shavings. The smell is addictive…it helps jog the memory too!”
TAGS:25, ballpoint, col, green, japan, pens, sustainable, travel, uniball
SHARE WITH FRIENDS: