GET ORGANISED with a super stylish Delfonics 2013 Diary!
Midori Brass Pencil - Brown
Established in Japan in 1950, Midori is a Design Stationery brand of international repute - famous and admired for the smoothness of its MD paper, the quality of its brass products and its beautiful leather traveler's notebook.
The Midori Brass Pencil is a clever, magnificent piece of minutiae! With a body made in Japan from 100% brass, the pencil is easily refillable by inserting fresh leads. The eraser at the top of the pencil is also replaceable and we have separate refill packs of 3 leads and 2 erasers.
The pencil is a compact 97mm when closed but extends to 140mm in length when it is ready to write. It has a sturdy clip on the side of the barrel and is smooth and elegant to hold. The brass construction ages gloriously and the pencil becomes a precious tool over time.
- QUANTITY: 1 Pencil with 1 Eraser
- SIZE: 97mm when closed. 140mm when open. 11mm in diameter.
- REFILLING MECHANISM: Available with a separate refill pack of 3 leads and 2 erasers.
- MATERIALS: Brass
- SOURCE: Made in Japan
- Read more about Midori - Japanese Design Stationery!
- Is this your favourite colour? Shop by Colour!
- Find other great pens and pencils!
- Check out more great Japanese Stationery!
TAGS:50, brown, col, japan, lead, midori, pencil, pens, travel
SHARE WITH FRIENDS: